Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Title here

Eleanor is such a ball of fun at 6 months old. She absolutely loves it when you look at her. She makes the cutest scrunchy face smile and kicks and flaps like crazy, while frantically panting. I wish I could bottle it up and give it to sad people, because you can't help but laugh and melt. She likes to say "hi ta" a lot, which I like to think means Hi Dad. She's been able to roll over for a few weeks, most easily onto her tummy. She has Gigi's nice olive complexion, lucky girl. But everyone says she looks like her dad, so I'm afraid she's doomed.

Howie is a blast. He spend a lot of time jumping in his trampoline. He gets pretty bossy in there, I suppose that's his kingdom. He says "I want daddy go" which means he wants me to get in the trampoline. Then he wants daddy up, and daddy down, and finally daddy out. Little punk.

Howie has indeed started barreling down the road to talking. He knows too many words for me to count now, and repeats everything we say. He impressed me the other day by noticing the Walker's car parked in our driveway, touching it and saying "Uncle Ben car". I couldn't believe it! He hadn't even been awake when they'd dropped it off the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment